People who use tiz kinda dialogue,not exeptional for love, it ll take tym for them to fall.. Till they find a different person in their life... I wuz one among de group.... not fond of galz.... but someone, felt she's new to tiz world tis minute juz for me alone God designed her... No one can say i fall in love tis moment,new feelings within myself, can realise somethin penetrating into me...thinkin bout her round-de-clock!
Luv is a .........(no words to fill tiz blank) feelin wich takes u to different world, u realize everythin to be new, world looks beautiful, night reduces, loneliness, melody songs, worries ll get vanished, smilin face, nothin ll make u worry, hours infront of mirror,spendin more time in college, bike stunts, punctuality,etc etc.... two things ll be greatest wishes-wont she ll be infront of me, n another wont she have a look at me.. expected not even to share a word but to share atleast a look between our eyes.... continues............